Accountable Persons under the building safety regime – what does it all mean?

Under the BSA, anyone who has a legal responsibility for repairing or maintaining part, or all, of the common parts of an HRB will be deemed to be an AP. There may be more than one AP in respect of any particular HRB. In such circumstances, the AP who is responsible for the repair and maintenance of the structure and the exterior of the HRB will be deemed to be the PAP.

Source link

About The Author

Scroll to Top